A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
madym95

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-07-22

PostSubject: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Im looking for an agistment place for about $20 to $30 a week for my mare who will be in foal in a couple of months. I have a new horse coming to work on whilst my mares in foal and just cant afford to have him where im currently agisting as well as my mare so since my mare will be out of work in a month or two im just wanting a big paddock with a bit of feed in it to put her.
Any ideas? Iv had a look around but cant find much and am wanting to find something as soon as possible so my new one can settle in at my current agistment and my mare at a new agistment.
Cheers (:
Back to top Go down
Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Mady - I know of a place at Myponga that is about $25 a week and theres LOTS of feed in the paddock -nice property - I have seen it myself when I went with Paige and her mum and their friend to pick up the friends youngster who was there ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
madym95

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 am

that sounds good. i dont want it to far away because I still wanna get down there probably a couple of times a week, do you have their email or number? could you text it or message it to me ? (: thankyou!
Back to top Go down
DC

Number of posts : 3237
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:14 am

Contact Mandy Powell at Vision park Smile
Back to top Go down
madym95

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:26 pm

thats where I am at the moment, i had a chat to her and she said she couldnt take on any more horses and plus i cant afford to have another horse there at the moment. but thanks anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
rosie

Number of posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Jenny Clough on Wellington Rd Wistow 0412 315 873 /8391 6563

Great fencing and improved pasture looks after horses as if they are her own Smile
Back to top Go down
madym95

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 pm

great thankyou (:
Back to top Go down
Oskar

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:30 am

We have room at Macclefsield, 24 hour supervision, plenty of feed & very safe horse fencing here Smile

smboekel at bigpond dot com (take out the spaces & add the @ & .)
Back to top Go down
rosie

Number of posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 am

I can vouch for Oskars place too is v well run and horses looked after
Back to top Go down
madym95

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:51 pm

awesome thankyou for that (: Iv found a place near me so I think that should be all good but thankyou for all your help everyone (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.   

Back to top Go down

Wanting Agistment near Mount Barker/Echunga/Meadows/Wistow/Strath etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1