South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pluto's dog Parlour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Pluto's dog Parlour Empty
PostSubject: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 pm

One of My girlfriends (Janet)runs her own Dog grooming business from her home in Fairview park. Its called "Pluto's". she used to be on yatala Vale road - but has now moved around the corner into Hamilton Rd.
Janet has horses too - and understands everyone is counting the pennies - but a lot of the clientele she has had for many many years are now in their 80's and 90's - many have passed away and many have lost their dear old doggies - and aren't able to get new ones.

So Janets work schedule that was full a few years ago - is now dwindling. A lot of the paddock peeps have used janet's services - and I get my Dog bathed there occasionally when my back is playing up too much to do it myself.

So if you want a good, wash, trim, clip etc by a lady who has been doing it for years - with very competitive prices -

Call Janet at Pluto's on 82890021-

and tell her Sonia sent you

OGM
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Aww you're a good friend! There is a lady literally across the road from me who is a mobile dog washer so she does mine sometimes otherwise I would use Janet.

Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Janet taught me to ride western - and lets me ride her wonderful horse charlie - so I feel it is the least I can do - I am not telling any lies - she is very good at her dog grooming and has been doing it for years so I am recommending her because she deserves it.

and let me say - Janet is an awesome horsewoman too - the only reason i can get her horse to do three time flying changes - is because Janet taught him how - and I find it the most amazing thing. Janet is a good egg!!!

Hopefully someone in the fairview Park district (or surrounds) will give her a go!!

OGM
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 pm

it is truly that time of year when the doggies need a do!!!

if considering getting your Doggies washed - clipped, primped and preened - call Janet at

Plutos Dog parlour

on 82890021-

OGM
Back to top Go down
ivydane

ivydane

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Hope Janet picks up some more customers, she sounds great. Does she have any business cards?. I could put some up at the local servo and post office.
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 pm

goood idea - i will ask her

OGM

(I keep offering to buy charlie - but she won't sell him...)
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Taking little miss Tilly there next week, hopefully everything goes well and I'll have a lovely testimonial to write Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:25 am

awesome....

OGM
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Tilly looks lovely -- really happy with her trim Smile Some of her past haircuts have been a bit hit-and-miss (she came back from one particular dog groomer with a crew cut) but Janet did a really good job with her. I'll see if I can get some before and after photos.
Also, in the past Tilly has had issues being scared of the groomer and the hydrobath but she was really happy today. Mum's impressed, she says we've found our regular groomer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:56 pm

This is what she looks like when her fur is full-length (it was actually a little shorter this morning from her last trim)
Pluto's dog Parlour Phone_10

After her haircut today:
Pluto's dog Parlour Pets_010
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:32 pm

awwww that's awesome.. (and tilly is soooo cute)
Will pass on the lovely comments to Janet

thanks for giving one of my BFF's a go!

cheers
OGM
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:01 pm

AGL - Janet says that tilly was very well behaved!!! Lot easier to do than some of the wriggly worms she has sometimes.

OGM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pluto's dog Parlour   Pluto's dog Parlour Empty

Back to top Go down

Pluto's dog Parlour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: Miscellanious :: Products & Services-
Jump to: