South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemma

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? Empty
PostSubject: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi, I currently don't have a horse and unfortunately am not in a position to have one full time just yet but I have noticed a few agistment places near where I have moved to. Does any one agist (or own property) near Woodcroft (bains road)?

I would love to have some horsey time every now and again so was wondering if anyone is in this area that has a horse they would loved brushed, groomed pampered etc I would be happy to! Perhaps even help feed if you are away or something. I also have had some experience with assisting at shows as well so I could help out if needed.

Back to top Go down
possum

possum

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 am

I'm always happy to have people come brush ponies. We are in Aldinga. Will also be looking for workers for summer.
Back to top Go down
Gemma

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks possum! I am in the process of possibly having a new job! So I will wait and see if it goes ahead and what my hours are like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Agistment Available/Wanted-
Jump to: