South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buccaneer

buccaneer

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever Empty
PostSubject: Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever   Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Just putting the feelers out!! ... If anyone is heading to Victoria, specifically Ballarat area and has an empty float, I desperately need some grain hay ... Ever since I moved over here I have not been able to source decent grain hay from anywhere, its damn near impossible!!!! .. so if anyone has any or could get me some and just might be coming this way, it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers - Carol
Back to top Go down
Pretty Mare

Pretty Mare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever   Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 am

not anytime soon but myfriend has started a transport company. she wants me to do interstate trips with her. if we head your way i can get some hay of Gavin in freeling and possibly deliver a float load to you then? i would have to ask her first of course
Back to top Go down
buccaneer

buccaneer

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever   Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Sounds good ... thanks Jess, would love to get some of Schusters hay!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever   Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

Grain Hay wanted - oaten, wheaten, trit, barley ... whatever
Page 1 of 1