South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Courtier

Courtier

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs   Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Ferno goes through cottons like crazy. I can get one repaired and then the next day it'll be trashed again. He loves ripping the neck rugs off combos, rips the tail flaps off and the binding around the edges. So I'm in need of cheap cotton rugs or preferably combos. Only wanting to spend $20 - $30 so I'm not expecting them to be in good condition. Main thing is they don't have holes (rugs with patches on them are fine) and front straps aren't broken. Leg straps I can fix if needed. Snapped up a couple last summer for $20 but they are both trashed Sad
Back to top Go down
Pretty Mare

Pretty Mare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs   Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 am

probably a bit late bit i have a purple 6'9 summer rug. bought it for my mare but didnt fit only used a few times. no rips and everything still in working order. will take $30 for it if you would like it
Back to top Go down

Wanted: 6'9 cotton rugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Saddlery For Sale in South Australia-
Jump to: