South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)

Go down 
+5
Dixiedot
Binca
fern
Apashanarta
Clare
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 am

If he has the appointment saturday then will he be all okay for my lesson the next morning? Smile
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:05 am

Hmm sorry ATJ, best to give him a couple of days off after the treatment, like humans they can sometimes get a bit sore and also need a bit of time to adjust to their new way of moving before getting a rider on their back for best results.

Happy to post and let you know when I'm next due back up North, or if you would like to book your boy in sooner let me know and I may be able to organise another run up there Smile
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:07 am

All good, thought that I would ask first just incase!

From this Saturday I have 2 weeks of work so whenever you are down this way in those two weeks that would be great, if not weekends suit better unless the appointment is during the week after 5.30pm Smile or even before 8am if you are game Razz lol
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:08 am

But I will grab a tub of the pink goop off of you this saturday if you are passing past golden grove eq centre Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am

No problem ATJ, should be able to work something out! Early mornings don't phase me I start 6am on hot days but I don't think it will come to that - I will let you know!

I'll be leaving Gainsborough about 5:30-6:00pm so can drop Pink Goop around then, if you'd like to PM me your number I can give you a call and let you know when I'm on my way Smile
Back to top Go down
foxontherun

foxontherun

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:29 am

Can I grab a tub of Pink Goop too please!! Smile
Will you be coming past Salisbury at all or going via the back/hills way?
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 am

Hi, I usually go through the hills but I can go back the city way if you'd like me to drop Pink Goop off to Salisbury in the evening, no problem!
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:34 am

If you PM your number I can give you a call when I'm on my way Smile
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:57 am

Back up north on 3 January with morning and late afternoon appointments still available Smile
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 pm

I will be treating horses in the southern (Onkaparinga Hills/Coro Valley) area this Friday and Saturday and have a couple of spots available - please get in touch if you would like your horse seen while I'm in the area Smile
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:50 pm

I will be in Wagga for Uni from Friday 4 April to Sunday 13 April with mobile phone, email and contact form (from my website) access but no SAEQ or Facebook so please bear that in mind if you are making a booking and need a quick response.

I am also organising a 1-2 day trip to the Riverland region in late April, so if you are in the area and would like a treatment please get in touch and I will add you to the list!
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:35 pm

I have one spot available in the northern area (Penfield/Golden Grove and surrounds) on the afternoon of Sunday 27 April . Please get in touch if you would like your horse seen while I'm in the area.
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:08 pm

I am currently booked up until 20 June - please let me know if you would like your horse seen later in the month or be notified of cancellations. Thank you for your patience!
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:03 am

Just wondering when you are in the Golden Grove area next? I would love another tub of the Pink Goop, I'm running a little low!
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:40 am

maybe you can get it direct from margaret thomas - the herbalist who makes it
her email is margaretsecrets@gmail.com

I want some myself - so i am going to contact her anyway..
will let you know what I find out

Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 am

Thanks OGM Smile
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Yes you might get it faster through Margaret at the moment as I won't be up there for a while! Happy to post some out to you if you have any trouble getting in touch with her though.
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks, OGM is onto it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)   Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whole Horse Equine Myofunctional Therapy (horse massage)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2