South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Dane Bitch - Adult

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Great Dane Bitch - Adult Empty
PostSubject: Great Dane Bitch - Adult   Great Dane Bitch - Adult EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:16 am

Pandora is a full of life, 20month old Great Dane. I am looking for EOI, on a new forever home for me.
As heartbreaking as it is, I have decided that she will not be bred from, so she will be desexed, and we are searching for a perfect home. She has been retired from the show ring, but is a gorgeous looking Great Dane. She is on the short side, so not as overwhelming as some of the bigger Danes.
She is good with children (maybe a little active and big for littlies), other dogs and cats. She would suit someone who doesn't want to go through the puppy phases (although she still acts like one at times!), but wants an active and trained dog. She would love daily walks, and some one on one attention. She is completely house trained, and walks well on a lead.
Any enquiries can be made via here, phone 0417890525 Or tracy.whiter @ bigpond .com
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Great Dane Bitch - Adult   Great Dane Bitch - Adult EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Good luck finding her a great home Smile
They're just an awesome breed! love my Ruby I love you

I may know someone in Wallaroo that may be interested, could you pm price & pic? I know she had her heart set on a harlaquin, but will show her this one anyway if she's not Smile
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Great Dane Bitch - Adult   Great Dane Bitch - Adult EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 am

I have PMd you gypsy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Dane Bitch - Adult   Great Dane Bitch - Adult Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Dane Bitch - Adult
Page 1 of 1