South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kids riding gear wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frankee

frankee

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Kids riding gear wanted Empty
PostSubject: Kids riding gear wanted   Kids riding gear wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 am

Does anyone have any kids jodhpurs sizes 2 to 5 laying around they don't need any more? Not looking to pay to much as not for showing. I'm also looking for jodhpur boots in kids size 12. Interested in smaller sizes or slightly bigger for my kids to grow into.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Kids riding gear wanted   Kids riding gear wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:37 am

I have a pair of "buckskin" jods, around a size 2, they fitted my daughter as a 3/4 yr old, but she's quite little.
they have a pink stain near the bottom of one leg, a bit bigger than a 50c peice, and a couple of smaller spots. They have heaps of life left in them. If I can find a tape measure I'll get some measurements for you. no idea what they're worth, make an offer Smile
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Kids riding gear wanted   Kids riding gear wanted EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:15 pm

ok, waist is 22cm across, leg from groin to bottom of leg is 34cm, outside leg is 51cm
Back to top Go down
frankee

frankee

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Kids riding gear wanted   Kids riding gear wanted EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:16 am

Thanks gypsy, I will PM you tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids riding gear wanted   Kids riding gear wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids riding gear wanted
Page 1 of 1