A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Paso Fino gelding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Paso Fino gelding, 10 yrs, 15 hh. Romeo is a solid boned, strong gelding with good conformation and good feet. He is well gaited and smooth to ride. A beautiful horse whose eager to please, but due to my lack of time I'm unable to do more with him. Was started under saddle in 2007 & then turned out. Was in poor condition when he came to me & is now happy & healthy & ready to start full work. I have ridden Romeo out on trails & at home & he gets better with each ride. A pleasure to work with both on the ground & under saddle. $3000 0408 332 100

Paso Fino gelding Romeo110
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Ohhhh so he does a nice Fino Fino does he????

A friend in the USA had a couple of Paso Finos - and LOVED them to bits..... awesome horses!! Their gait is gorgeous - and particularly when they are 'shown' over the wooden planks to get the noise really happening of the footfalls!

Good luck finding him a home!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:50 am

Reduced to $800!

Price reflects current market & me being way overstocked with horses, not the quality of Romeo. If you don't know what a Paso Fino is, please research them first Smile He is NOT a beginners horse.

Paso Fino gelding, 10 yrs, 15 hh. Romeo is a solid boned, strong gelding with good conformation and good feet. A beautiful horse whose eager to please, but due to my lack of time I'm unable to do more with him. Was started under saddle in 2007 & then turned out. Was in poor condition when he came to me & is now happy & healthy & ready to start full work. I have ridden Romeo out on trails & at home & he gets better with each ride, he does gait under saddle but needs consistent work on it still. A pleasure to work with both on the ground & under saddle. A quiet fuss free boy to do anything with. $800 0408 332 100 phone contact preferred, currently in paddock condition
Back to top Go down
Iron Ore

Iron Ore

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:40 pm

I can't believe this horse haven't sold yet... Since you advertised him I have been physically holding myself to not give you a call and get things moving... My last horse was a gaited horse and he was just amazing. Peruvian Pasos and Paso Finos are just beautiful.

I hope he finds a lovely home in no time, and I wish sooo much I could be the one to offer him that home.
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am

neither can I, lol. He's a lovely boy, but I have way too much on my plate at the moment, & it's the quiet time of year Shocked

I don't think being in Moonta helps, apparently 2 hours is soooooo far away. lol
Back to top Go down
mattnkaity

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:52 am

do you still have him?
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:25 am

no, Romeo is long sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paso Fino gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paso Fino gelding   Paso Fino gelding Empty

Back to top Go down

Paso Fino gelding
Page 1 of 1