A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 am

Hey guys

Just thought I would ask - does anyone know of any short term agistment that would be available perferably in two paddocks?

One paddock with 3 mares, 2 x 6 month old foals - all happily running together at the moment.

One paddock with QH stallion, 18 month old CB x TB colt, and one donkey gelding all happy together Smile

Respectful of fences and electrics.

Will be having a transporter pick them all up in the last couple of days in June to go to the new place - but want them OFF the property that I am on at the moment.

There will need to be access for a transporter to be able to get their truck in to drop them off and to pick them up. I do not wish to have to shuffle a couple at a time over and leave some on the property here while I do the runs back and forth....

Prefer somewhere close-ish to Springton or Bridgewater.... I am not up to driving long distances to tend to them each day.....

Email: mjw973@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com

SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1