South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOT FOR SALE 12mth lease only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starvinmarvinsfriend

starvinmarvinsfriend

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2011-03-01

NOT FOR SALE 12mth lease only Empty
PostSubject: NOT FOR SALE 12mth lease only   NOT FOR SALE 12mth lease only EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:58 am

We are lookinng for someone to lease miss Sparkles for 12 months, until my girls have enough experience to ride her independantly.
She is best suited to a independant (not beginner) young rider/teen/small adult. Or as a leading rein.
Has been used last 12mths as leading rein pony for 6yo twins.
A 16yr old has been riding her for about a month and she hasn't put a foot wrong.
Sparkles is 12.3 and rising 18
* She has foundered in the past, so needs to be yarded. Has not shown any soreness at all since we have had her.
She scrambles if floated alone. but will NOT whilst floated with another horse.
Other than those 2 things, she is perfect.
**no 1st time horse owners please
** parents or adults only to contact me please.
She is up to date with all worming, farrier and dental. Will be leased with her winter combo and bridle/bit
Contract must be signed. She is very very dear to us and Ivydane who was kind enough to entrust her to us.
The ONLY reason i am leasing her is this way she will still get spoilt while the girls hone their skills. If nobody suitable is found she will relax and spell for this time.
Back to top Go down

NOT FOR SALE 12mth lease only
Page 1 of 1