South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staffy x Border Collie pup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stacey

stacey

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Staffy x Border Collie pup Empty
PostSubject: Staffy x Border Collie pup   Staffy x Border Collie pup EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 am

I have my pup (wendal) for give away, he's only 8mths old but he's full of energy and needs room to run around and unfortunently my place doesn't let him get that opportunity. He's g8 with kids as I have 4, he sits, shakes a paw, stays, and walks on a lead ok. He's a g8 dog but just needs a family to be able to spend the time with him, and due to me having 4 kids and working a lot more hrs I just don't have the time to give to him and it's not fare for him. He thinks he's a chiwahwa and he'll cuddle on your lap all day if you let him.....This is not a decision I've made lightly. If anyone knows of someone looking for a lovely dog please contact me...

Stacey  0400 431 089.
Back to top Go down

Staffy x Border Collie pup
Page 1 of 1