South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Notch Agistment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KEC

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Top Notch Agistment  Empty
PostSubject: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:37 pm

New 'Summer Special' agistment openings at Kersbrook Equestrian Centre. Designed especially for easy keepers in shared paddocks.

* Includes full access to all facilities (see website for details).
* Direct access to Mt Crawford Forest.
* Plus discounted lessons for agisters.

Mature, caring and friendly establishment.

**Limited places are also currently available for our 'Full Care' packages**

Excellent work surfaces on all arenas, safe fencing and outstanding pasture.

The entire property is maintained to the highest standards.

References are required.

Email: nicki@kersbrookequestrian.com.au
Back to top Go down
ShanShan

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:56 am

My friend wanted to move to KEC with her boy, loved the facilities but sadly just a bit too pricey for her for the distance she had to travel Sad
Back to top Go down
KEC

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks ShanShan,
Your friend was probably looking at the Full Care package, which is very good value for money at $115/week when you consider that horses are checked/fed twice daily, hay is provided as well as psyllium feeds 4x/month. It includes the use of a stable and our pasture is excellent.
It's a bit like a gym membership, when you consider that being able to ride in an indoor arena (out of the heat, flies & rain) would cost you $140/week if you were to hire on a casual basis.
When others looking around have done the maths on do it yourself agistment, and you take all the benefits into account, they've commented that it's actually a good deal.
The summer special currently on offer is even more affordable at $85.00/week. This has access to all the facilities and horses are checked daily. Smile
Nicki
Back to top Go down
beaudieago

beaudieago

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:29 pm

I have been to KEC a few times over the years and I think it's a lovely place. If I was not in a great place I would defiinently consider kersbrook. I drive past it a couple times a month and I always think it looks like a pony paradise.
Back to top Go down
KEC

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks beaudieago, I think the residents are happy!
Back to top Go down
jellybelly

jellybelly

Number of posts : 2276
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:22 am

Hi Nicki

I'm not looking for an immediate place, but probably either in December or in the new year. I have several questions.

- are we able to bring our own instructors onto the property (if so do they need to be EA reg/have their own insurance etc)
- do you have yards or just paddocks
- how far in advance are agisters given notice that the indoor will be used, is it mostly only booked on weekends?

The horses I am looking to agist are:

WB mare who cannot be paddocked with other horses when in work as she gets rather traumatised when her buddies leave and has ran through fences before in that situation, she can be paddocked alone quite happily though.

The other horse is a rising 3 yo and as she has had limited handling putting her in a paddock for the first few months is not ideal, after a bit of work a paddock would suit. This little girl has been known to go under fencing (sheep mesh) and will jump out of paddocks when she does not like her companions.

At the moment I am just sussing out what options are available agistment wise.
Back to top Go down
KEC

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello there,

Thanks for your enquiry jellybelly. To answer your questions, yes outside instructors are allowed who are appropriately insured, we limit weekend booking of the indoor to one event/month, we have yards within paddocks, and we run a two week rolling schedule for the indoor arena which is available to agisters.
I'm not sure our set up would meet requirements for your two, but happy to have a chat if you're keen.
Back to top Go down
jellybelly

jellybelly

Number of posts : 2276
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:28 pm

No worries, thanks for that Nicki. As soon as I find out what is happening work wise I will give you a buzz. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Notch Agistment    Top Notch Agistment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Notch Agistment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Agistment Available/Wanted-
Jump to: