A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kieffer Munchen Saddle for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Kieffer Munchen Saddle for sale   Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:04 am

Hi everyone,

I recently began my quest for a new work saddle - as my old isabell is fast wearing out.  We had Julia Field - Equine ergonomist out at club the other day - and she says that Jack has a wide spine - and we need to make sure all of our saddles have wide channels under them. Julia agreed that our saddle were all wide enough - just needed a little tweaking  in the padding on the wither - as it was a bit too tight.  I had Melissa Symonds out to  give Jack a treatment - and she says that what I thought was a bit of roach back is an old calcification from possibly something like a western saddle - very old injury.  So I put an action plan in place. I then had Gary out from Bonnetts and had the necessary minor tweaking carried out.  and now I don't need to replace the isabell for another year or so

but in the meantime I had found this saddle on the govt intranet and had made some serious enquiries
and the seller was really honest and send a good collection of photos showing the wear on the seat. The lady is selling it for $700 ono - and I thought that was a good buy.  So if anyone is looking - this has been repacked, has new long points on it - and the saddle is at Strath.  If you are interested PM me and I will pass on the sellers details
Back to top Go down

Kieffer Munchen Saddle for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1