South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob

Go down 
+4
Squirt
ruby
Muppet
kerrie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kerrie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob Empty
PostSubject: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Daniel is a 14.1hh,9yo welsh cob section D stallion.
Sire- Barnon Imperial Jack
Dam-Acheron Dol

Registered WPCSA and 1st Premium ASPR scoring 80% in his jumping.

Daniel would have to be one of the top all round performance cob stallions going around. He is currently competing elementary EA Pony dressage and schooling over a metre in showjumping at home.
Daniel has an exceptional temperament which he passes onto his progeny,complete with versatility and success in all disciplines including harness, ridden and jumping.

Recent Outings: VIC ALL WELSH 2010-2nd Ridden Welsh Hunter,1st Working Hunter 14hh and under 15hh, 1st Activity Pony. 3rd Led Welsh, 1st Ridden Welsh ,Reserve Champion Ridden Welsh, 3rd Led Welsh Hunter, AND OVERALL BEST PERFORMED STALLION FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW.

WELSH NATIONALS 2010- 1st Ridden Welsh and Reserve National Ridden Welsh, 1st Working Hunter 14-15hh.

MRDC OFFICIAL EA DRESSAGE- 7/02/10- 3B:3rd. 3D:2nd

AWHA OFFICIAL EA DRESSAGE - 13/03/10- 3A:1st 3C:1st

SYKE PARK DRESSAGE CHAMPS- 8/8/10- 3B: 1st (63.824%) 3D: 3rd AND OVERALL HIGHPOINT PONY CHAMPION

If you are looking to breed your next performance pony/horse with looks, movement and trainability you can't go past FDL Jack Daniel.

STUD FEE- $850 (including $250 non refundable handling fee) plus agistment by arrangement and vet fees. AI (Chilled and fresh) also available 2010 breeding season
Please visit -www.waldarrahperformancehorses.com for more info and pics

Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_ne16

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_ne17

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_tc11

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_da10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:28 pm

He is absolutely gorgeous Kerrie!
I am the proud owner of an unregistered Welsh Section D mare, & I think she is just wonderful. I really want to learn more about this amazing breed.
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks Blewbury, do you have any pics of your girl? Would love to see her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Kerrie, I don't seem to be able to post photos on this forum without Shell's help. If you give me your email I'd be happy to send some pics to you though. Meanwhile that is her & me on my avatar. Think there is a larger version in a thread on the forum too. Search Blewbury.
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_im13

A pic of Daniel at a dressage day today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm

He looks gorgeous! I hope that he did really well.
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm

A few pics of Dans 5yo daughter yesterday
Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_im28

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_im29

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_im30
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 am

Daniel competed at the WPVDC yesterday (10/10/10) and did 2 super tests in Elementary. He came 2nd in the first test with 62.28% then WON his second test with a super score of 66.25%. He beat all the BIG horses too by 6%.
Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_IMG_5988

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_IMG_6084
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 am

Wow! Go the Section D's!! He looks absolutely awesome. I would love to do something like that one day with Trinny or one of her progeny.
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 am

Chevvy at 4 weeks of age. Congrats to Michele. He is out of a 17hh tb mare and is by FDL JD.

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_7210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am

Would love to see more photos of him as he grows up. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Muppet

Muppet

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Your little stallion is really something to look at. Gorgeous. Wonderful that he is giving the big horses a run for their money at his comps. Well done.
Back to top Go down
ruby

ruby

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Totally agree, so lovely to see a great "little" horse out there competing with the big ones. Pony dressage is so popular now and thats fine, but a nice horse working well with fantastic movement should be accepted whatever size (just my opinion by the way Smile ). Just love the Welsh Cobs.

Kerrie can I ask what breeding his 5yo daughter is, just love the look of her.
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:44 am

Oh wow guys thanks for your lovely compliments. Dan is currently sitting 3rd on the Bates National Pony Dressage Leaderboard.

FDL Tequila is Dans 5yo daughters name and she is out of PEN-NANT SAPHIRE
See below.

LLANARTH JACK FLASH (IMP UK) S-392 Chestnut
BARNON IMPERIAL JACK S-1653 Chestnut
RHYDLAS RAMONA (IMP UK) M-992 Liver Chestnut
Sire: FLEUR DE LYS JACK DANIEL S-2156 Dun
HEWID DAFYDD (IMP NZ) S-856 Black
ACHERON DOL M-3513 Brown
ACHERON DANT Y LLEW M-1169 Bay
Animal: FLEUR DE LYS TEQUILA M-14013 Dun
LLANARTH JACK FLASH (IMP UK) S-392 Chestnut
DURRANT GENTLEMAN JACK S-1294 Chestnut
WATLING RHOSYN (IMP UK) M-4885 Chestnut
Dam: PEN-NANT SAPHIRE M-8982 Chestnut
WINGANA GAY GAMBLER S-896 Chestnut
MERIDEN PARK SOPHIE M-3620 Cream
ANNAN SWYN M-1178 Cream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 am

my tb mare , Dolly, finally foaled 2 weeks over due. Yesterday morning she had a stunning bay colt born at 7.30am
Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_im24

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_im23

Back to top Go down
ruby

ruby

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Congratulations Kerrie. Welcome to the world little man! Smile
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 am

I really like your boy =)
Stunning.. Wouldn't mind putting my lil Honey to him.. Don't think I have the money thou!
Congrats on all the wins =)
Back to top Go down
BBSH

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 am

I love Welsh cobs pity I havent got a smaller mare to put to one. I would like something around 14.2
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks everyone, well i have some VERY exciting news from the weekend.
We competed at the State Dressage Festival yesterday and came home with a WIN in the elementary 3B and 4th in the 3C and Reserve Champion Elementary Pony as well. Thrilled with these results as top 6 was my main aim!!
Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_IMG_8930

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_IMG_9002

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_IMG_8982
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0oye7VyN4

A short video of my 6yo daughter, Maddys first ride on Dan.
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:06 pm

website updated all the time www.waldarrahperformancehorses.com

Also some footage of Dan training his flying changes at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQs0Dn62zxQ
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:06 pm

FANTASTIC Kerrie!!!!! Thats brilliant - he is such a superstar that boy of yours!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob New_1211
A pic of Dan taken today after a bath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDdmt9JDDVk

A youtube footage of Dans 2011 Stud DVD.
Back to top Go down
kerrie

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 am

Daniel has had a super start to the 2012 season

Some of his results are below:

18/3/12- Pyalong/Glenaroura HRCAV Dressage Jackpot. Adv A1 1st (61.852%) and Adv A2 2nd (61.071%) and Overall ADVANCED JACKPOT CHAMPION.

22/1/12- RC EA Dressage Day- Dan did two amazing tests and in both tests we cracked over 60%. 4B 63.056% and 4C 62.500%. No other ponies in it, BUT we came 2nd in 4B against the big horses though (big horse score was 64.306%) and 4th in 4C (big horse score was 65.625%).

8/1/12- Today we headed off to the KDARC Dressage Jackpot. It was only our second attempt at HRCAV Advanced Level. Dan worked a treat and came home with a 1st in A1 with 63.33% and a very close second by .3 in A2 with a score of 60.35%. Also taking home overall ADVANCED JACKPOT CHAMPION

Standing at stud 2012/2013 and AI is also available
Check out www.waldarrahperformancehorses.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob   Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluer de lys jack daniel Welsh Cob
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next