South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts Empty
PostSubject: Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts   Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm

I have approx 10 bags of insulation off cuts to get rid off (large bags, very large bags - almost as tall as I am and certainly wider then me!) basically we used them to stick in the ceiling and have loads left over...

Not sure what I'm willing to swap for them, a carrot cage perhaps or a rug ... if you're interested Im sure we'll work something out! (pick up only btw)
Back to top Go down
foxontherun

foxontherun

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts   Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

hehehhe....carrot cage Wink

Hmmm....any idea roughly how much there'd be? (approx m2) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts   Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:15 pm

well, put it this way.. the ex and I managed to do above the kitchen and main bedroom with one or two bags and I think we did it double layers... it is offcuts so doesn't look neat bit as it's in your roof and nobody sees it, who cares!? (it worked VERY well too!)
Back to top Go down
foxontherun

foxontherun

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts   Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Okie dokes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts   Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts Empty

Back to top Go down

Bags of ceiling/Wall insulation off cuts
Page 1 of 1