A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

All-rounder available for work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessjess

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: All-rounder available for work   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 am

Hi Guys!

I am looking for a job to keep me busy (Current job contract has just expired). I can do anything really, I have worked at EFA level strapping show jumpers in the past attending shows on weekends all around the place doing everything except riding Smile

I have also worked extensively with racehorses (thoroughbreds) doing everything including; attending horses on race days - including saddling, grooming and leading out, some track work, feeding, massage(by hand and equissage), mucking out, rugging, taking blood for testing, injecting medications, bandaging, swimming, feeds, first aid etc. I used to attend to the racehorses by myself whenever the trainer had to go away interstate for races with no troubles at all. I can also do maintenance things such as mending/putting up fences.

I have a ute and my P1 license. I am available all day everyday and don't mind early starts. I live in Salisbury but don't mind travelling as far as just outside of Gawler and I don't mind the discipline either, I'm just going crazy from doing housework all day!

If you need a hand for a few hours a day occasionally or something more full-time please contact me either by PM, email; jess_richards1992@hotmail.com or on 0430 484 178.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caleah Park

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: All-rounder available for work   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 am

You sound like a good, honest, reliable, responsible and hard working young lady. I really hope someone will give you a chance. Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessjess

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: All-rounder available for work   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 am

I sure hope so Smile Thanks. They certainly wouldn't regret it thats for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-rounder available for work   

Back to top Go down

All-rounder available for work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1