South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: THE WORLD!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrojanHorse

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-06-18

WANTED: THE WORLD! Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: THE WORLD!   WANTED: THE WORLD! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi all,

Hoping someone has the perfect agistment out there for my new filly to come home to in a month (14th or 15th July). I know this is what everyone is looking for and may even be though of as unrealistic but I'm hoping I can get lucky!

Cost: $20.00 - $35.00 per week. Will pay up to $40.00-50.00 per week if hay included (would prefer this) but NO MORE than this.

Areas: Cherry Gardens, Trott Park, O'Halloran Hill, Chandlers Hill, Happy Valley, Hackham, Morphett Vale, Onkaparinga Hills etc etc.

Services included in $$$: Morning feed and rugging (& hay if possible - even just meadow but needs to be enough to be sustained on).

Facilites: Ideally would LOVE a round yard but if not, an arena or even just a fenced/enclosed area to work her would still be great (would prefer a round yard over arena). Need feed/tack area.

If someone knows anywhere that fits the above, please get in contact with me asap either reply on here or PM me.

Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
rosie

rosie

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: THE WORLD!   WANTED: THE WORLD! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

I do know of a place but is at Wistow Sad
Back to top Go down
starvinmarvinsfriend

starvinmarvinsfriend

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: THE WORLD!   WANTED: THE WORLD! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:20 pm

where i am at meadows, has 2 hay feeds a day (hay provided) am/pm rugs. $50 share paddock, $70 private yard. Full arena and round yard.
Might b an option if, like me, you work full time and twice daily visits are a bit of a stretch Smile
They advertise on aushorse Roundelay Park
Back to top Go down
TrojanHorse

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: THE WORLD!   WANTED: THE WORLD! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks StarvinMarvin! Yeah unfortunately if it's beyond those areas I really need hay included and needs to be morning and night rugging/feed as its too far to go every night, will only be able to get there on weekends then... :(But in that case that may also suit. Good to have plenty of options anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: THE WORLD!   WANTED: THE WORLD! Empty

Back to top Go down

WANTED: THE WORLD!
Page 1 of 1