South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeRegisterLog in

wanted second hand clippers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Montana

Montana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-31

wanted second hand clippers Empty
PostSubject: wanted second hand clippers   wanted second hand clippers EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Just wondering if anyone has any second hand clippers they want to sell. I have an mare with a fungal infection as the moment and would like to thin her coat out. I have about $100 to spend. thanks
Back to top Go down
jessjess

jessjess

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: wanted second hand clippers   wanted second hand clippers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 am

Try calling hopkins sometimes they sell them for people so you might get lucky Smile
Back to top Go down
Montana

Montana

PostSubject: Re: wanted second hand clippers   wanted second hand clippers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Thanks jess thats a great idea
Back to top Go down
Montana

Montana

PostSubject: Re: wanted second hand clippers   wanted second hand clippers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Hubby said i can buy a new pair so no longer looking yay Laughing
Back to top Go down
beaudieago

beaudieago

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: wanted second hand clippers   wanted second hand clippers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:37 pm

I am stealing the idea of calling hopkins then lol. I just got brought a new car so I think new clippers is pushing my luck since I am getting a new car and the OH has to get a 4 banger Laughing
Back to top Go down
possum

possum

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: wanted second hand clippers   wanted second hand clippers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 pm

I just bought a new set for $249 fabulous!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted second hand clippers   wanted second hand clippers Empty

Back to top Go down

wanted second hand clippers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Miscellanious Stuff For Sale/Free/Wanted-
Jump to: