South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrojanHorse

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-06-18

John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins Empty
PostSubject: John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins   John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has the two DVDs & the running reins & book/dvd whatever it comes with as mentioned above for either sale or would be happy to lend me for a time.

I would like to re-mouth Texas and would like to have a look at the retraining dvd to see if I can pick up any tips or better ways to get him going well/better. Would also like to give the running reins a go as his neck appears a bit upside down, would like to start building some correct muscle & topline.

PM or reply here if you can help Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Apashanarta

Apashanarta

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-30

John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins Empty
PostSubject: Re: John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins   John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:21 pm

I brought his running reins but all I got was a down load they send you, had a look and I dont have the emailed saved.
Also have the Track to dressage DVD
Back to top Go down

John O'Leary Horseproblems DVDs & Running Reins
Page 1 of 1