South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EOI baby sitting/ nannying etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkinnyThoroughbred

SkinnyThoroughbred

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2009-01-21

EOI baby sitting/ nannying etc Empty
PostSubject: EOI baby sitting/ nannying etc   EOI baby sitting/ nannying etc EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Ok guys, as some of you know i was doing my diploma in children's services. I am now seeking part time/ casual work either baby sitting or nanying- i hold all the required certs -

apply first aid, asthma first aid, child safe enviromnemts, police clearance to work with children and dependants, drivers licence and safe reilable car, and have good solid expereince with children aged between 6 weeks and 5 years.

I am able to cook light meals (lunches, snacks and light dinners) and do light house work- general tidy up etc.

i am available all day Thursday and Fridays, and afternoons Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. (as i work these three mornings) I am happy to do Saturdays and Sundays as well.

references available

price is neg between both parties depending on what your requirments are.

Please PM or email me inititally.

lisakakousidis@bigpond.com
Back to top Go down

EOI baby sitting/ nannying etc
Page 1 of 1