South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quality English Inhand bridles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pally01

pally01

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Quality English Inhand bridles Empty
PostSubject: Quality English Inhand bridles   Quality English Inhand bridles EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 pm

One Havana brown English leather with brass buckles in hand bridle, hand stitched and absolutely the highest quality leather and workmanship. Made in England. Would fit possibly a large pony or cob. Can provide measurements if needed. Comes with stiched browband and matching leather quality lead. Used approx 6 times before youngster grew out of it. Have won many best presented classes in this. Buyer will be thrilled with this bridle and this is a real bargain price for such a lovely bridle, very sad I have to sell these.

One White English leather with brass buckles flat noseband and browband in hand bridle. As above for quality and comes with matching butterfly lead. This bridle would suit a grey/palomino possibly for Welsh classes etc. This bridle is really Unique and the only one like it I have seen here. Won Best Presented (both rings) at State Champs. As above for measurements etc. This bridle has only been used twice. (pictured in my Avatar, comes with plain white leather flat browband)
Can email pictures if you are interested pm me your email address.
$130ea
Back to top Go down

Quality English Inhand bridles
Page 1 of 1