South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeRegisterLog in

Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gemma

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? Empty
PostSubject: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi, I currently don't have a horse and unfortunately am not in a position to have one full time just yet but I have noticed a few agistment places near where I have moved to. Does any one agist (or own property) near Woodcroft (bains road)?

I would love to have some horsey time every now and again so was wondering if anyone is in this area that has a horse they would loved brushed, groomed pampered etc I would be happy to! Perhaps even help feed if you are away or something. I also have had some experience with assisting at shows as well so I could help out if needed.

Back to top Go down
possum

possum

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 am

I'm always happy to have people come brush ponies. We are in Aldinga. Will also be looking for workers for summer.
Back to top Go down
Gemma

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks possum! I am in the process of possibly having a new job! So I will wait and see if it goes ahead and what my hours are like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?   Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who agists near Woodcroft...bains road?
Page 1 of 1