A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeRegisterLog in

Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Paracombe Pony Club is organising a gymkhana and a raffle in December to raise funds for our grounds.
We would be grateful if you would consider donating a prize or sponsoring a class for this event. We need a variety of items for our raffle. Sponsoring a class involves covering the cost of ribbons. The cost per class is $25. Sponsors will be recognised by having their name on the champion ribbon and their logo in the gymkhana program, the pony club newsletter and website.
We are only a small club that has recently re-formed. We rely on fundraising to finance upgrades to our grounds and to ensure we can continue as a club for many years to come. We are currently working on re-surfacing our warm up arena and re-furbishing our cross country course and we would greatly appreciate your support for these projects.
If you have any questions, please phone Karen on 0418 877 300 or e-mail karen@equineart.com.au

Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 am

I reckon I have a few Paracombe Browbands that I made still lying around home - I'm happy to donate those
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 am

That would be good, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
All.That.Jazz

All.That.Jazz

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 am

I might even have enough materials to make up a few as well, I will see how much time I get between now and the show (what is the date?).
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 am

The show is Dec 9th Smile
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Cazedarnes Equestrian will sponsor a class for you AGL!
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks Tracy Smile Could you please contact Karen and let her know, she'll give you all the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana   Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sponsors/Prize Donors for PC Gymkhana
Page 1 of 1