A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Ferret kits for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beaudieago

beaudieago

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Ferret kits for sale Empty
PostSubject: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 pm

4 female ferret kits available 2 sable 2 white. The kits are 13 weeks old, nip and litter trained, will eat anything. They are very friendly and very active. $120 each, well bred ferrets from parents chosen for their suitability as pets. I have bred these kits to be pets not hunters. I have had ferrets since 2004 and this by far is my favourite litter. I am not a for the money backyard breeder I started to breed because I saw a need for ferrets bred to be pets not just any old Jill and hob put together like so many other breeders. This will be my last litter that I breed as I want to focus more on my horses and riding. I may even consider selling some of my retired breeders to the right homes.
Email: AJBeeching@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 am

what is the life span of a ferret BD???
Back to top Go down
Old Grey mare

Old Grey mare

Number of posts : 3287
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 am

oh yes - and do we have pictures???????
Back to top Go down
beaudieago

beaudieago

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Ferrets live 6 to 12 years mine have all averaged around 10. I have no pics because all I can ever get is a blur the little buggers never sit still. I have no idea how anyone ever gets a decent picture of one
Back to top Go down
jellybelly

jellybelly

Number of posts : 2276
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 am

DSLR would do the trick Beaudieago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Footlight_Statement

Footlight_Statement

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 pm

ooo... how i would love a ferret... mum and dad would disown me though....
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Footlight_Statement wrote:
ooo... how i would love a ferret... mum and dad would disown me though....

Story of my life. I'm told I can get one when I have my own house, but mum won't want to visit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
beaudieago

beaudieago

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 pm

My parents said the same thing and when I brought my first ferret at 25 my mum would not go near them. When I moved into her house between selling one house and buying another she had no choice but to like them. I had them running around her house in no time Laughing they are not as bad as people think. I say take the best characteristics of a cat and a dog and put them together and you have a ferret. As for the smell I think cats smell waaaay worse silent
Back to top Go down
Footlight_Statement

Footlight_Statement

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 pm

lol i think they are the cutest creatures ever.. but yes.. i would die haha
Back to top Go down
Bbelle

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:44 pm

I love ferrets and my little girl died this winter just gone. Sad As for the pictures I got all mine when she was asleep or just waking up. I just wish they were a little more cuddly, not such busy little creatures. I had great cuddles the day I got her desexed as it took her a while to come around and I knew that was the only time she would ever be that still. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferret kits for sale   Ferret kits for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferret kits for sale
Page 1 of 1