A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeRegisterLog in

agistment in roxby downs ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chigibub

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-01-03

agistment in roxby downs ??? Empty
PostSubject: agistment in roxby downs ???   agistment in roxby downs ??? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Ok crazy question , but does any one know If there is any where to keep horses in Roxby downs ? ie agistment property ect ,
Back to top Go down
yilkilass

yilkilass

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: agistment in roxby downs ???   agistment in roxby downs ??? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:17 pm

There is an area there for horses, but not sure of contacts. If no-one comes up with any info over the weekend will try to follow up for you with people I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/papc
chigibub

PostSubject: Re: agistment in roxby downs ???   agistment in roxby downs ??? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:43 pm

thanks , much appreciated
Back to top Go down
chigibub

PostSubject: Re: agistment in roxby downs ???   agistment in roxby downs ??? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 am

yilkilass , would u by any chance know any more info ?
Back to top Go down
yilkilass

yilkilass

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: agistment in roxby downs ???   agistment in roxby downs ??? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:27 am

Unfortunately not really.

Think the best option might be to contact the Roxby Downs Racing Club. Not sure of any names involved, but the phone numbers listed are: 86711155 and 86711160. The person I was trying to contact is obviously away.

To the best of my knowledge the agistment area is owned/run by the Racing Club, and I think that even if it is not them at least they would know which way to point you.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/papc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: agistment in roxby downs ???   agistment in roxby downs ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

agistment in roxby downs ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Agistment Available/Wanted-
Jump to: