South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeRegisterLog in

Andrew McLean books and DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose1

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Andrew McLean books and DVD Empty
PostSubject: Andrew McLean books and DVD   Andrew McLean books and DVD EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Doing the big clean out.
Andrew McLean's books The Truth about Horses, and Academic Horse Training and 3 disc DVD new condition the lot cost me about $200 I will sell for $40 but it would have to be a pickup as they are very heavy and would cost a mint to post.
Also have a heap of horsey mags mainly Hoofbeats if anyone wants to pick them up they are free.
Pickup at Brownhill Creek
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Andrew McLean books and DVD   Andrew McLean books and DVD EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:48 pm

I will buy them if I can work out a good time to pick them up. Will let you know asap (just need to check with dad when I get home).
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
DC

DC

Number of posts : 3237
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Andrew McLean books and DVD   Andrew McLean books and DVD EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:58 pm

If Appy doesn't grab them I will please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew McLean books and DVD   Andrew McLean books and DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew McLean books and DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Miscellanious Stuff For Sale/Free/Wanted-
Jump to: