South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to lease a pony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stacey

stacey

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Looking to lease a pony Empty
PostSubject: Looking to lease a pony   Looking to lease a pony EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi guys, I'm looking to lease a pony for my daughter, she has a horse at the moment that is just not suitable to her riding needs and is slightly to big for her, she needs a pony no bigger than 13hh and has been there done that, it would be paddocked in over an acre with my old boy and has someone there 24 hrs, she'll have regular lessons at the agistment plus join back up at pony club, she's driving me nuts to get her a suitable pony, she's currently having lessons on a 14.2hh. It'll.go to a very loving home and be a part of our family :-)

Thanks for reading, if anyone knows anyone that would be greatly appreciated :-) x
Back to top Go down

Looking to lease a pony
Page 1 of 1