South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perlino and grullo stallions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
appy

appy

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-09-02

perlino and grullo stallions Empty
PostSubject: perlino and grullo stallions   perlino and grullo stallions EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:23 am

Hi

hoping someone may be able to help.. Looking out for a perlino stallion for next years breeding season in SA or not too far interstate ( for a friend).. Solid build, over 15hh. Prefer live cover..

I am aware of Roc on but unfortunatly he will be back in queensland and Lachwood Titanium is too small.
Are there any other Perlino's in SA...

Also considering a grullo.. Does anyone know where silver dun kiddin is? On the studbook he is owner by tiffany munro.
or any other grullo stallions?
thanks
Back to top Go down
HappyAppy

HappyAppy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: perlino and grullo stallions   perlino and grullo stallions EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm

try tanya at Tasconpark.com or I think Beej has an ad on here... he is a perlino with the dun factoring and also carries the grey gene, i believe...
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: perlino and grullo stallions   perlino and grullo stallions EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Ah Ha!!!! Appy - never fear, Roc On will STILL be here! Smile

lol that rhymes!! lol

Roc's lease has been extended til further notice Smile

Not quite sure how long he will be here for now - but probably quite some time, so next breeding season should be a fairly safe bet for him! Smile

We are still in discussions with his owner regarding the length, but at this stage looks like another 2 years at least Smile

Cheers,

Shell Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
appy

appy

PostSubject: Re: perlino and grullo stallions   perlino and grullo stallions EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 am

WOW Shell Very Happy I am sure you will make my friend a very happy person when I tell her this.
and you even say it in rhyme. lol
Here is a flower for you!!

flower

One more question. As Roc on dam is unregistered. Does this mean the foal cannot be registered QH? If not are there any other registrations such as dilutes the foal could be registered as.. I'm not sure this will really matter in the big scheme of things though as there arn't many perlino's out there and she really really really would love a buckskin foal.

Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: perlino and grullo stallions   perlino and grullo stallions EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi there Appy,

Yep you are correct - cannot be QH registered... but yes, I have the service certificate book for the Dilutes Australia - you can register as a single dilute if breeding Roc to a non dilute mare. Smile

Roc's temperament is second to none - he is amazing, has she seen the pics of KS's son Brody on him? And the pics from the Tcharkulda camp in June this year with other people on him?

Cheers,

Shell Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
appy

appy

PostSubject: Re: perlino and grullo stallions   perlino and grullo stallions EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 am

Hi Shell,

Thanks for the further info. I am sure she will be in touch.. She has been on your website so should have seen the other photo's. We will probably have a big horse chat on the weekend..
I love how you have updates of your horses on your website. it's great to see how they have grown up..
appy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perlino and grullo stallions   perlino and grullo stallions Empty

Back to top Go down

perlino and grullo stallions
Page 1 of 1