South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

low incomers benefit from this.

Go down 
+12
Hilly
A'ishah gold
Mikinda Amelia
possum
pepperhayden
fitgirl75
mustang_dani
foxontherun
yasbiq
~Tasha~
DC
Tory
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 pm

lol my $900 will be going in the savings account so I can get a new car! I sold mine to pay my vets bill, and now need a new one haha
Back to top Go down
Tory

Tory

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 pm

what car u looking for terra, i have a festiva and a focus for sale 4-cyclinders cheap cars to run lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Nah need another towing vehicle Sad Had a VR commodore before. I'm actually after a ute this time too, sick of throwing hay bales in a boot haha
Back to top Go down
possum

possum

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Well thanks mr krudd you just paid for Daisy!!! yay!!

now let me count the ways ~ have 2 snot crotters (children / darlings) ~ should be worthy of 2 payments ~ have a small business and paid tax last year so am counting the silly dollars now

by the time krudd is finished i should have a heard!

of donkeys!!
Back to top Go down
Mikinda Amelia

Mikinda Amelia

Number of posts : 2231
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm

fitgirl75 wrote:
I am wrapped that for once "I" a single, not a parent full time working person actually gets something finally!!!
About bloody time!
No offense to all the mum's and Dad's out there but I get quite disgruntled with all the baby bonuses and $1000 hand outs just for having a kid.

Where's my bloody bonus for working full time and paying taxes while all these people are popping out kids!
Thanks Kev! it will be a huge help to myself and alot of others out there.

Agreed there fitgirl! After working & paying tax for over 15 years it's about time. I'd be better off financially if i'd just sat on my arse for the last 8 years & popped out a few kids.
Back to top Go down
A'ishah gold

A'ishah gold

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:56 pm

yep here here. What the hell is with the baby bonus??? I managed to have 3 kids WITHOUT needing the baby bonus! If you can't afford to have kids without some massive payout then don't bloody have em. Just means the housing trust areas get bigger and more kids with loser slack parents to roam the streets!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pepperhayden

pepperhayden

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Well I got baby bonus of $5000, so am putting kid up for adoption and gonna have another Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Well I'm greatfull for the baby bonus! I've spent the last 13yrs working and paying bludy taxes so it was def nice to get a bit of cash back in my pocket. Hey ST not all parents who get the baby bonus are losers Wink
Back to top Go down
A'ishah gold

A'ishah gold

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:52 am

nope not all. Cause now days if you want kids you get the baby bonus regardless. Pepper you got 2 you could adopt out now hehehehe. Na kidding I know if the baby bonus didn't exist that you would have been fine still having your 2. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 am

You do realise we all may not even be getting our $900 anymore? Some retard (there's always one person wanting to ruin the party) has decided to take the government to the high court, claiming what they're doing is illegal.
So those who already got their payment.... Grats, share it around! lol.
Back to top Go down
possum

possum

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 am

yes well ~
i popped?? 2 out and have never been paid a cent! My cherubs were not produced within the dollar time (or plasma tv time as we call it) and no we still dont have a damn plasma because we are educating and paying our own way for our childrens benefit and future!
i worked my butt off (6-7 days a week in an 8 hours a day occupation of nursing!) during 2 hard pregnancies right up to the date of delivery mind you!!
so i figure i also deserve the krudd payment for donkeys!

fact is it pays 1% of the damn school fees!

there is no miracle having children ~ the task is to raise them to be acceptable adults!
Back to top Go down
A'ishah gold

A'ishah gold

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:29 am

yep well said possum I completely agree. Well 2 out of 3 school payments have arrived so helps out with school and hopefully 3rd will get here soon. I don't know about the $900 payment and I'm not going to bank on it till it gets here. If it does great I'll then get more horse feed and catch up on some bills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Well I most certainly wasn't the age to be having children at the time when the payment wasn't available. Whether there was a payment or not I still would have had my kiddies, I had a good job and was working my butt off and I do love kids. I'm pretty sure that the people who missed out on the payments back then did get the payments (if that makes sense) then they wouldn't say no it thats for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
possum

possum

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm

i certainly would have accepted payments if it meant i didnt have to go back to work ill with a 6 week old baby in care with someone else!
when she was older (6 months) i had to leave her at day care at 6am (i was banging their door down!! to let me in at 6) to be at work by 7am
there is 8 years dancing between my bundles too! ( the husband and i danced alot??)
it was a long day ~ till i discovered night shift after the second bundle ~ now that is fun ~ but draining on this old girl nowdays!
looking after sick whinney children all night that dont feel that should sleep!
it is hard driving home (over an hour trip) after a 10 hour shift nowdays!
just as well business is good! and i dont have to go there too often!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeh it would have been hard for you Possum but at the end of the day at least you have a wonderful family Very Happy. I really feel for you having had to put your 6wk old in care, that would be a very hard thing to do, god I'm finding it hard enough to put my just over 1yo in care
Back to top Go down
Hilly

Hilly

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 am

Just released..

High Court says yes to $900 bonus
April 3, 2009

Cash payments of up to $900 will begin flowing to 8.7 million taxpayers on Monday following the High Court's dismissal of a challenge to their legality by an Armidale law lecturer.
Back to top Go down
possum

possum

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 pm

yep here goes australia ~ deeper into debt!
Back to top Go down
Onion

Onion

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Just means I get my new bridle and saddle 3 months earlier. Smile
Back to top Go down
Footlight_Statement

Footlight_Statement

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:19 pm

LOL hes a silly man that one... no i dont want $250!! you cant make me take it! i know ill ruin it for the rest of australians Razz my legal studies teacher found the article in the paper and couldnt believe her eyes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Mine goes straight to Mum for my car lol
Back to top Go down
Mikinda Amelia

Mikinda Amelia

Number of posts : 2231
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Mine will go towards my next car or else repairs to my current bucket of s... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Footlight_Statement

Footlight_Statement

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm

I probs wont get it... *sigh* IF i get it, it would come through in dads tax return.. to which i would NEVER get any of it... even if i wanted to put it away to go towards me moving to adelaide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Why wouldn't you get it?
Back to top Go down
horsework B4 housework

horsework B4 housework

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:02 pm

I know I am not getting it - seems I didn't earn enough, I only work casual (3days a week) in a packing shed, and because we had a very quite year I only got average of $150.00 a week, which meant I got any tax I paid back at end of year, That makes me not eligible to get the bonus, so not only did I have to watch pennies because of less wage, I now don't even get a bonus - not happy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Don't you get the bonus even if you did get all your tax back??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: low incomers benefit from this.   low incomers benefit from this. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

low incomers benefit from this.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: Miscellanious :: Links that may be useful for all-
Jump to: