South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB

Go down 
+6
caroon
Paigeyy
KS
Muppet
rosie
*kayty*
10 posters
AuthorMessage

AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  Empty
PostSubject: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 pm

ACACIA RIDGE BEAU DANCER - Beau is a flashy 16hh WB x TB 4yo Bay Gelding Stripe and 4 white socks by: Bravo Romulus (Dutch WB) and out of: TB mare Mustiano. Amazing uphill canter, and trot to die for would make top dressage horse or eventer, deafinately has the wow factor! Has been free lunged over fences showing alot of talent and jumped under saddle a handful of times. Been to a few dressage training days, was good to tie up and was great for first time in new suroundings.

Would suit competitive home, for a experienced rider as hes a young WB with huge paces. Easy to shoe, float, worm etc.

Email: miahumphrys@live.com.au
www.westwoodparkservices.com

Back to top Go down
*kayty*

*kayty*

Number of posts : 1483
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 pm

I'd be keen if I didn't already have a Rommy to ride Smile

Good luck with the sale Mia, he is one stunning little horse and will make someone a super dressage mount!
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandhoundartistry.com
rosie

rosie

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:10 am

That canter pic is AWESOME !!
Back to top Go down
Muppet

Muppet

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Mia, as far as you are aware, is this horse sound?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:42 am

Yes he is he has been vetted xrayed etc BY OWNER in last 2 weeks and is sound.
Back to top Go down
KS

KS

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Westwood wrote:
Yes he is he has been vetted xrayed etc BY OWNER in last 2 weeks and is sound.

??? was he not sound before? what was the problem? do you have a vet report?sorry for questions but i cant afford to have an old injury come up! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kalgarystud.webs.com
Paigeyy

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Beau is an amazing horse that will go far Smile i see Beau ALOT Kalgarystud.

The whole time i have known him he's never been unsound or even lame slightly. The horse world can be a very bitchy place i think that is what Muppet might have herd, jealously? i'd say so!

all is all everyones bitchyness aside, Beau is a lovely horse who i'd recommend to anyone.
Back to top Go down
KS

KS

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:15 pm

no worries i just thought i would ask as westwood posted that a vet check/ xray was done, i find it unusual for a sound horse to have this,

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paigeyy

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I believe that was done to prove nothing was wrong even though not lame due to some jealous trouble makers spreading rumours. Smile
Back to top Go down
KS

KS

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm

mmm i need to be sure before buying thats all.
Back to top Go down
Muppet

Muppet

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:01 pm

I only asked because I was aware of a vet check where he wasn't sound and I too thought he was a nice horse and wanted to pass the details to a friend if he was now better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Yes there was a vetcheck done back then but noone went ahead and payed for the xrays to find out what and if there was anything and that has now been done. Smile
Back to top Go down
KS

KS

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:24 pm

what was the xray of?? how many owners has this horse had? or have you always had him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

If you would like to ring his owner, whos now pregnant and im just riding him for her and then she can answer all you questions she bred him and has had him ever since Smile wats ur email and i shall send you her phone number thanks
Back to top Go down
caroon

caroon

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Hmmmmmm. Soemthing doesnt sound right in what you have writen westwood..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:43 pm

the horse had a vetcheck for a possible sale, failed a flexion noone went through to find out what it was, until owner did 2 weeks ago with xrays etc nothing and now it all fine and horse is fine.
Back to top Go down
Muppet

Muppet

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Westwood. Didn't know the old owner still had him so I will catch up with her for more details on the new vet check.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:23 pm

aaaaah just like Duke then
Back to top Go down
Epic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:49 am

I don't have much faith in flexion tests.
Back to top Go down
spiderpig

spiderpig

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:50 am

I'm the same Epic. You can make any horse fail a flection test. But its more the comments that come from the vet the regarding the flaction tests...
Back to top Go down
Caleah Park

Caleah Park

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:25 am

I wonder if any horse would ever completely pass a vet check????
I have never bothered to get one done, and I never will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB    AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB  Empty

Back to top Go down

AMAZING MOVING 4YO WB X TB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: Non SAEF Members - For Sale/Swap etc :: Non SAEF Members - For Sale - Horses & Ponies-
Jump to: