South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quicksale of various gear!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Binca

Binca

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Quicksale of various gear!! Empty
PostSubject: Quicksale of various gear!!   Quicksale of various gear!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm

I have a few items priced for a quicksale, as I no longer need them, but I DO need the money. Prices are listed below, but feel free to just make me an offer!

1 x Medium (black) Wintec Gullet - $5
1 x 75cm (30 inches) elastic girth, used but in great condition (see photo for minior repair it needs on holder strap) - $10
1 x 71.1cm (28 inches) wintec elastic girth (elastic in middle) in excellent condition, only bought a few months ago but will be too big for new saddle. $20
1 x White wintec rear riser pad. Used but in great usable condition. Don't need for new saddle. $10

1 x 13.5 inch (pony) sized red, gold and white bling browband. This is brand new, I made it myself for my foal, but her head has grown too much!! Hasn't even been tried on a horse. $70 for quicksale.
1 x 15.5 inch (full) sized black, silver and white velvet bling browband. This too is brand new, and would look great on my boy so the world wont end if it doesn't sell. $75 for quicksale (I need the money!)

EUROHUNTER DRESSAGE SADDLE
I need to sell this ASAP so I have the money to pay off my new saddle. This is a lovely synthetic saddle with a medium gullet and moveable knee blocks. Puts you in a great position. Easy to clean and comes with stirrup leathers and irons. Saddle is in excellent condition and would make a lovely training saddle and has been used for lower level showing. Photo to come soon.
$300 for quicksale!

Text or call for more details:
0430 827 105
Or just PM me.

PHOTOS:
Quicksale of various gear!! 1341549864-Browbandsandgirth

More photos to come soon (especially of saddle). Just waiting for mum to buy a new battery for the camera..
Back to top Go down
MTGG

MTGG

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Quicksale of various gear!!   Quicksale of various gear!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi what size & color is the saddle
Back to top Go down
Binca

Binca

PostSubject: Re: Quicksale of various gear!!   Quicksale of various gear!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 pm

It is black, 17inch. Smile
Gosh, I put in all the details I usually forget such as gullet size and moveable knee blocks, but I forget the basics! Razz

Will try and get some photos tomorrow morning if you are interested? Smile
Back to top Go down
Binca

Binca

PostSubject: Re: Quicksale of various gear!!   Quicksale of various gear!! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:01 am

Just putting it out there that I would also be happy to swap for feed (anything that doesn't involve wheaten or corn) or rugs. At this stage with rugs I need a thick winter rug or two in 6'0 - 6'3 or a canvas (preferably lined, but doesn't matter too much) in 6'3 and would also consider any rugs around the 5'0 mark for my brat child as she grows into them! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quicksale of various gear!!   Quicksale of various gear!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quicksale of various gear!!
Page 1 of 1