South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Standarbred Mare - $300 neg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mooneehills

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Standarbred Mare - $300 neg Empty
PostSubject: Standarbred Mare - $300 neg   Standarbred Mare - $300 neg EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:35 pm

I have an 8yr old Standardbred Mare, she is in need of more education, she was formerly a trotter/pacer, has been broken to saddle and has walk, trot & canter. I got her as a project but unfortunately I just cant get the time to spend with her. Good home is a must. She is located at Jabuk in the Mallee.
Back to top Go down
mooneehills

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Standarbred Mare - $300 neg   Standarbred Mare - $300 neg EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Free to good home.
Back to top Go down
ebany

ebany

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Standarbred Mare - $300 neg   Standarbred Mare - $300 neg EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:17 pm

give standysafehaven a call they are near waikere, you can find them on FB :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standarbred Mare - $300 neg   Standarbred Mare - $300 neg Empty

Back to top Go down

Standarbred Mare - $300 neg
Page 1 of 1