South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fern

fern

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-02-16

As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles Empty
PostSubject: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Brand new - tried on a few horses only - ex-demo stock.

Hidalgo Allicante II GP saddle

and

Hidalgo Caracas II spanish style saddle - also very secure for trail riding

Have a look at them on the www.horse-connection.com.au website

As I'm no longer the agent for this company, I am selling them for $750 each, leathers included. I can help with fitting, etc.

Bargain!

Jenny 0404 168 395
jenny@jennyaustin.com.au

Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm

oooh, can you email me some pics of the caracas?
gosia.s@bigpond.com
are they suited for short backed horses?
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Have a look at the website Gypsy, I haven't taken a photo of the one I have yet and can't now because it's up at the horse property. Yes it is suitable for short backs.

Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 am

I've looked at them before Smile
what colour is it? I'm very interested in it, where are you located and can you post it?
if you could get some pics of it for me when your up there next that'd be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:12 am

It's black. I'm at Wynn Vale. I will get a photo next time I go and see my horse ( maybe today). That one has only been ridden in twice (by me). I certainly can post or maybe bring it will me early November if you can wait that long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:59 am

I don't mind waiting Smile
I'm too busy to get a ride in at the moment, but when the breeding season slows down I'll have time again. My in-laws live at Highbury & we sometimes go down there, maybe I can pop over next time we're down there, or you can bring it with you when you come over to the YP (whichever comes first Smile )

How do you adjust the fit on these?
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:22 am

What colour's the Allicante? Have sent off fitting questionnaire last week but haven't heard back yet, but if it comes back positive I'll buy that one off you if you've still got it!
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Gypsy - I took photos today will email a bit later. They are fully flexible so mold to the horse and you can move the panels narrower or wider and also insert shims if needed.

Clare the Allicante is also black.

Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks that's great, I'll let you know when I hear back Smile
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 am

got the pics, thanks Smile consider it sold Smile

can you email me your details & I'll pop a deposit through.
I'll try & work out a date to pick it up, I know I'm doing an airport run on the 10th of Oct, could maybe work something out around that? (I go there every second Wednesday)
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

Great Gypsy! I'm sure we can work something out on 10th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 am

Spanish saddle is sold, Allicante AP is still available.
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:15 am

Allicante AP is now sold too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles    As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles Empty

Back to top Go down

As new Flexible Leather Tree saddles
Page 1 of 1