South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4'3 cotton set & 4'3 thick polarfleece combo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkinnyThoroughbred

SkinnyThoroughbred

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2009-01-21

4'3 cotton set & 4'3 thick polarfleece combo Empty
PostSubject: 4'3 cotton set & 4'3 thick polarfleece combo   4'3 cotton set & 4'3 thick polarfleece combo EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 am

Hi Guys,

I purchased some rugs for my lil man and was told they were 4'6. however the cottonset is a 4'3 ( it doesnt fit Jax who takes a standard 4'6 and i measured it and its just over a 4'3) it is in great condition, a small pro fix on the hood. asking what i paid $70. white with purple binding and purple checks.

the polar fleece is navy blue with coffee and red binding. excellent condition is marked as a 4'6 but only comes to a 4'3. $55.

photos available can text them to you if interested- or will post them here as soon as i find my cord for my phone. both rugs are clean and ready to wear now.

postage $15 or pick up Aldinga or morphett vale area.
Back to top Go down

4'3 cotton set & 4'3 thick polarfleece combo
Page 1 of 1