South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sage Dog Grooming

Go down 
+2
ebany
Serangetti
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Serangetti

Serangetti

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Sage Dog Grooming is a privately owned and operated mobile dog grooming business servicing Adelaide and the Adelaide Hills, 7 days a week. Owned by a passionate dog lover, Kate, has had 8 years experience in the pet and veterinary industry.

Sage Dog Grooming offers washing, grooming, clipping and many extras for all breeds - small, medium and large.

Providing a one on one service for your pet, no detail is over looked.

Catering from puppies to seniors, every care is taken to provide your pet with a stress free and enjoyable grooming experience.

THE BATH AND TIDY
Excellent for short haired dogs, that are due for a wash.
Includes:
-full body wash in a heated hydrobath
- blow dry
-nails trimmed
-ears and eyes cleaned
-teeth cleaned
-anal glands expressed
-coat deoderised

THE GROOM OUT
Great for dogs with a long coat that do not require clipping
Includes-
-full body wash
-blow dry
-full groom out of dead coat
-nails trimmed
-ears and eyes cleaned
-teeth brushed
-anal glands expressed
-coat deoderised

THE VALUE CLIP
Designed to be a shorter and longer lasting and low maintenece clip
Includes-
-full body wash
-blow dry
-full body clip
-nails trimmed
-ears and eyes cleaned
-teeth brushed
-anal glands expressed
- coat deoderised

THE PRACTICAL CLIP
For the active dog, that spends a lot of time outdoors, The Practical Clip removes excess hair from around problem areas, such as paws, ears,
eyes and belly.A good clip for Spring when grass seeds are out in force!
Includes-
-full body wash
-blow dry
-brush out and clip
-face and paw tidy
-nails trimmed
-ears and eyes cleaned
-teeth brushed
-anal glands expressed
-coat deoderised

THE WINTER CLIP
A longer clip, good for the cooler months or anytime of the year if you prefer your pet to keep their luscious locks.
Includes-
-full body wash
-blow dry
-brush out and clip
-face and paw tidy
-nails trimmed
-ears and eyes cleaned
-teeth brushed
-anal glands expressed
-coat deoderised

EXTRAS-
-aromatherapy
-medicated shampoos
-de-worming
- de-fleaing

Puppies - training to be well behaved and calm for grooming

Seniors- relaxed environment, with in their environment with minimal time away from home

All breeds, small, medium and large welcome.

I will endevour to keep prices low and affordable. Please feel free to contact me to discuss or ask any questions.

Kate
PH 0420 362 718
sagedoggrooming@adam.com.au

Please 'like' our page on Facebook

Discounts for seniors, multiple dogs and forum members Smile
Back to top Go down
ebany

ebany

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Kate what areas in adelaide and hills are you covering, i have mobile dog wash in diff area, so be nice to be able to recomend you to people not in my area :-)
Back to top Go down
Serangetti

Serangetti

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi Ebany - thank you I would very much appreciate it! I am based in Mount Barker, and am happy to travel to surrounding suburbs such as Echunga, Meadows, Nairne, Littlehampton, Hahndorf, Bridgewater, Stirling, Aldgate, Crafers ect. As I also work down in town, I am happy to take on clients around Glen Osmond, Mile End ect.

What area are you in, as I would love to do the same and be able to recommend you Smile
Back to top Go down
ebany

ebany

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 am

Hi there, do you go to calligton at all, i sometimes have ppl call me from there. my main areas are murray bridge, mannum, tailem bend, i also do springton,mt pleasnat,birdwood,tungkillo,palmer :-) i am on FB if u wanna have look. aussie pooch mobile murray bridge. i hope youve been ok with the heat, it bit yucky out there on 45d day lol but i love what i do so much it dosnt bother me a great deal. i will put your contact in my dairy, soif i get any calls come thru in your area i can pass them on Smile
Back to top Go down
rosie

rosie

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:33 am

Has anyone ever thought of doing something similar for horses?? Wash, trim up, mane+/_ tail pull etc ??
Back to top Go down
ebany

ebany

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 am

LOL rosie trouble is horses wont fit in hydrobath Razz
Back to top Go down
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 am

I'm sure you could modify a horse float to turn it into a wash bay/shower of sorts. That would be a great idea, I don't really like washing my horses and would be happy for someone else to do it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com
jellybelly

jellybelly

Number of posts : 2276
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 am

Isn't that just show prep? I'm sure one of the people that advertise they do show prep will trim up horse for you for a show or just coz you want it done, washing however I think you'd be pushing your luck lol
Back to top Go down
Serangetti

Serangetti

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:33 am

Thank you Ebany. Yep I would go to Callington Smile If you pass on your details I can also keep you as a contact incase I get any any enquiries from around your area Smile
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

Number of posts : 3237
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 am

Hi guys, What size dogs are you able to do? I have a wolfhound bitch that needs some attention!
Back to top Go down
ebany

ebany

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi serangetti, my name is Heather from aussie pooch mobile murray bridge, contact no 0438815441. hey ya DC well bigest dog i wash is a graet dane but thinks you mite be bit far away for me, dont know bout serangetti tho Wink
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

Number of posts : 3237
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:36 pm

I am in your area Smile I will contact you on facebook, Brenna is due to whelp next week so it won't be for a while but she will definately need some pampering! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Serangetti

Serangetti

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Thanks Heather! Smile
Back to top Go down
Serangetti

Serangetti

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Please search for'Sage Dog Grooming' on Facebook and 'Like' our page. Once we have reached 100 'likes' everyone will go into the draw to win a $50 voucher - which is basically a free clip, bath and dry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sage Dog Grooming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Dog Grooming    Sage Dog Grooming  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sage Dog Grooming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: Miscellanious :: Products & Services-
Jump to: