South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted Washing Machine agitators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fern

fern

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Wanted Washing Machine agitators Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 am

If you know of any laying around or where I can get some - to be made into hoof stands for owner-trimmers to use.
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 pm

I think there's a couple of old washing machines in the metal pit here, would have to go & have a look to make sure though. probably a bit far for you though?
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Thanks Gypsy - if you're ever coming this way maybe I can meet you en route but otherwise I don't want to trouble you.
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:25 pm

am heading to the airport on the 30th *maybe* at this stage,
will have a squizzy tomorrow for you & see if they are there, & how easy they are to pull out.

...do you mind if they've been shot at?
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 pm

LOL As long as they still stand up straight and strong I guess a few bullet marks won't matter~
Back to top Go down
gypsy0888

gypsy0888

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Ok, had a wander down to the pit, there's one I can get to, the others buried under a ton of tyers, BUT I don't think I have an extension bar long enough to get the bolt out that's holding it in Sad
Back to top Go down
fern

fern

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 pm

LOL ok don't worry about it but thanks for looking and thinking of me Smile How is the saddle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Washing Machine agitators   Wanted Washing Machine agitators Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted Washing Machine agitators
Page 1 of 1