South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach

Go down 
+4
Mikinda Amelia
Dixiedot
Wellwisher
Kirra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirra

Kirra

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach Empty
PostSubject: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 am

KOKODA PARK - Norman Road $45 P/W

* Single Paddock with shelter
* 4 Strand fencing with hotwire
* Horses fed in morning (your feed)
* Rugging and night feeding services available
* 60 x 20 Arena
* Round Yard
* Jumping Paddock
* Beach 1500m

kokodaagistment@internode.on.net

Back to top Go down
Wellwisher

Wellwisher

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 am

Is the arena floodlit? Got some friends desperately looking for new agistment but work during the day so need arena lights. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dixiedot

Dixiedot

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 am

I can personally vouch for this agistment. Very high quality; above the usual standard for the area, I'd hazard to say. The arena rides well, there is a good round yard, the paddocks are good, with shelters, good tak and feed storage areas, altogther a lovely property and great atmosphere. The other people are great - and Kirra and Dave are terrific and do what they say the will do!!! And it's a very short ride to the beach, too.
Back to top Go down
Kirra

Kirra

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks scootafella you'll be dearly missed with a spot ready if you would like to return.

Welllwisher - unfortunately not at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Mikinda Amelia

Mikinda Amelia

Number of posts : 2231
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 am

Kirra, is the property still for sale or are you the new owner? I think if i decide to compete on Captain when i get him back (he's on lease for one more year) i think Kokoda Pk would be the place to move him too. Where i agist currently, the arena is not very good. And as Scootafella said, your place is definitely above the average qualitly of agistment down south (have visited someone agisting there a couple of years ago & checked the place out).
Back to top Go down
Kirra

Kirra

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Captain Nikki,

Yes we purchased kokoda a little over 12 months ago - love the property, love the location, love waking up to our horses ... and love our neighbours
Back to top Go down
Mikinda Amelia

Mikinda Amelia

Number of posts : 2231
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 am

Great, i will keep it in mind for when i get him back. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
mustang_dani

mustang_dani

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Lucky you! It's a really nice place. Wish I could afford to have my horses just around the corner. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.zappascomputers.com.au

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 am

Hi there, I am new to this forum and just came across your post about agistment. I live in Aldinga Beach and am in the process of organising a free lease and am getting some info and quotes for agistment. Just wondering where you are located and how much it is per week and whats included. What riding facilities do you have? Are there any good trails nearby where I could go out? Any information that you have would be great, look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
TrojanHorse

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 am

The top post has all the info... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 am

Sorry that was actually quite dumb of me hey! I have these moments occasionally, I think its my childrens fault! Will get in contact once I am a bit more organised - cheers!
Back to top Go down
Arab_Angel

Arab_Angel

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:23 pm

i used to agist there with last owners! would LOVE to go back! maybe next year when my baby girl is 2 cause i want them together but dont want baby girl in a yard up when she cant be worked
Back to top Go down
Arab_Angel

Arab_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:46 pm

i sent you an email Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirra

Kirra

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 am

Unfortunately we are currently full with a waiting list, I'll post an add once a spot becomes available ... cheers
Back to top Go down
Arab_Angel

Arab_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 am

ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
possum

possum

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:36 pm

i get calls all the time asking for agistment, there isnt much in Aldinga..
Back to top Go down
Kirra

Kirra

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 am

KOKODA PARK - Norman Road $50 P/W

One spot available to the right horse/person references will be required

* Single Paddock with shelter
* 4 Strand fencing with hotwire
* Horses fed in morning (your feed)
* Rugging and night feeding services available
* 60 x 20 Arena
* Round Yard
* Jumping Paddock
* Beach 1500m

kokodaagistment@internode.on.net
Kirrilly 0412 446 911
Back to top Go down
Kirra

Kirra

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:07 am

Filled Smile

There might be one more spot in two weeks time if anyone's interested.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach   Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Agistment Available - Aldinga Beach
Page 1 of 1