South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: horse riding instructor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AppyGoLucky

AppyGoLucky

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-10-07

WANTED: horse riding instructor Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: horse riding instructor   WANTED: horse riding instructor EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Just putting this up here for my friend. She put it on Aushorse and I thought that since you're all a lovely bunch of people someone might be able to help her out. Smile

Just started year 12 so I had to sell my horse, but I want riding lesson during this year to keep my riding skills up.
I would like to refresh basics (seat, hands, posture, and correct aids as i have picked up some bad habits) and work my way up to more advanced dressage. I listen and follow instructions very well.
Obviously I would have to ride your horse; do not want to be riding 'riding school' horses. Just a well educated horse who can get me back on track. Adelaide area.
Don’t need any particular 'qualifications'
Just chuck me an email if you think you could help out Smile
Thanks, Kelsey.

Email: kelsey.yeslek@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverstirrups.com

WANTED: horse riding instructor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: Non SAEF Members - For Sale/Swap etc :: Non SAEF Members - WANTED - Anything and Everything :)-
Jump to: