South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bex_83

Bex_83

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-12-30

Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare Empty
PostSubject: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 am

Jezzy is a lovely quiet bay mare.
I road her yesterday for the first time since she was put in foal to her now 5 month old colt. I have not ridden more than a couple of time since having my five kids so am not the best rider anymore and she was just perfect. Smile I am not a begginer but my style leaves alot to be desired atm lol
She was resposive to seat and we went for a trot and a bit of a stroll around the property. It was cold and windy and she could see her foal and she didn't put a foot wrong.
She would make a lovely adult rider or even a teens horse.

She is over 16hh not sure of her exact height. I have a young mare and don't have time for both.

$2000.00 ono or may consider part lease.

Last edited by Bex_83 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BBSH

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:16 am

Just wondering if she has white blaze, socks etc as looking for a brood mare for this coming season. Cheers jan
Back to top Go down
Bex_83

Bex_83

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 pm

She has 2 small back socks and a thin marking down her face.
Back to top Go down
Bex_83

Bex_83

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Reduced to 1500.00 ono.
Back to top Go down
Bex_83

Bex_83

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare 02310
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 am

Are you located in SA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi there, she looks lovely! I could be interested in perhaps free leasing with the possibility of buying her as my first horse. I am located at Aldinga Beach and agistment organized locally. Is she still available?
Back to top Go down
Bex_83

Bex_83

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:25 am

Hi

Lease is only on property.

Reduced $1000 firm.

Back to top Go down
Bex_83

Bex_83

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 am

May swap for small childrens pony that can be ridden independently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 am

Hi, I'm very very interested, could u flick me an sms on 0408898329 or give me a buzz. Ta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare   Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely 6 year old quiet TB mare
Page 1 of 1