South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seeking 5.5 inch snaffle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkinnyThoroughbred

SkinnyThoroughbred

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2009-01-21

seeking 5.5 inch snaffle Empty
PostSubject: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi guys, Im looking for a 5.5 eggbutt snaffle. Prefer a thinner bit as Abe has a small mouth and im not sure if he would like a thick one.

Around $20.00 + postage if needed.

Canswap for a 5 inch snaffle or either one of my pelham bits as they are not required. one is a straight bar mouth piece and the other is a mullen mouth,
Back to top Go down
shanecindy

shanecindy

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Im sure I have one. Will go measure later on and let u know. Swap would be fine. can drop it of if you like as we are local to you
Back to top Go down
SkinnyThoroughbred

SkinnyThoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Ok thanks. Just let me know when you have had a chance to check. Surprised)
Back to top Go down
shanecindy

shanecindy

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:43 pm

sorry got a six inch or 5.1/4 inch
Back to top Go down
SkinnyThoroughbred

SkinnyThoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 pm

bugga. ok i will either keep looking for a secondhand one or might just bit the bullet and buy a new one.

*sigh* kicking myself for selling all my full sized horse stuff now lol. twit Smile
Back to top Go down
Dixiedot

Dixiedot

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I have a 5.5" brand new German silver baucher bit - not an eggbutt, I know, but a very nice bit, not thick in the mouth. Ordered it on line - cost me a heap - asked for a 5-1/4 and got a 5.5 instead. No longer have that horse and can't see that I'll ever use it. Would you like to try it out? Since you're not far from me ... will have to find it first, though!
Back to top Go down
SkinnyThoroughbred

SkinnyThoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:28 am

that sounds lovely scootafella. just let me know if you manage to stumble upon it. Smile
have googled it and it sounds like it might be something to try and see if that suits him better. :0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeking 5.5 inch snaffle   seeking 5.5 inch snaffle Empty

Back to top Go down

seeking 5.5 inch snaffle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Equine Forum :: For Sale & Wanted :: Saddlery For Sale in South Australia-
Jump to: