South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seeking farrier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkinnyThoroughbred

SkinnyThoroughbred

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2009-01-21

seeking farrier Empty
PostSubject: seeking farrier   seeking farrier EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi guys,

I am looking for a farrier who is either going to be down my way soon or is down my way and doesn't charge like a wounded bull for a trim.

I have three boys needing a trim, a yearling who can be a little bit silly, a old grumpy man who can be a bit shitty -buy very well behaived with his feet and a perfect gentleman all needing a basic trim.

looking at around $20-$30 a trim.

Will be looking at becoming a regular if your good with my horses and ACTUALLY turn up!!

option for my 3 plus 2 more for regular customers.

pm or call/text me on 0449596277

thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Mikinda Amelia

Mikinda Amelia

Number of posts : 2231
Registration date : 2008-12-06

seeking farrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeking farrier   seeking farrier EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 pm

There's Theo. You'd have to call him & see if he can fit you into his schedule though. He might be able to give you the number of another farrier (that he's trained) who could fit you in if he can't. He was $30 last time i got Nikki trimmed which was about 18 months ago. He does come to McLaren Vale & i know he used to come down Aldinga way.
PM me if you want his number.
Back to top Go down

seeking farrier
Page 1 of 1