South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rental Wanted Urgently

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Rental Wanted Urgently Empty
PostSubject: Rental Wanted Urgently   Rental Wanted Urgently EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:55 am

Rental wanted urgently for family of 4, three dogs, and 10 horses.

Let me know if you know of anything between Balaklava and Yankalilla or as far out as Mt Gambier... Family desperate to move.

Price range up to about $350 a week max. I can pass along info.

Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com
honky's girl

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rental Wanted Urgently   Rental Wanted Urgently EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi, There a place on Commercial Road in Moana Its got a sign at the front Farm for Lease if you like I can stop and see if there a number to ring if your are interested. I know in the past they had horses kept there and got stables but I don't know how much land there is or how big the house is
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

PostSubject: Re: Rental Wanted Urgently   Rental Wanted Urgently EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Cool thanks Honky's Girl! That would be great - I dont think they will be down that way in the next week due to work committments - so if there is a phone no they can call that would be brilliant! Smile
Back to top Go down
possum

possum

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Rental Wanted Urgently   Rental Wanted Urgently EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:53 am

It's 3 acres (property is 10 acres) and I reckon has a max of 3 horses $425 per week. Owner likes to invade your privacy constantly (according to last 2 tenants) one which was a forum member.
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

PostSubject: Re: Rental Wanted Urgently   Rental Wanted Urgently EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Thanks for that info Possum - I think thats out of their range and definitely not enough space for them .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rental Wanted Urgently   Rental Wanted Urgently Empty

Back to top Go down

Rental Wanted Urgently
Page 1 of 1