South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shell

Shell

Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2008-09-27

SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED Empty
PostSubject: SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED   SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 am

Hey guys

Just thought I would ask - does anyone know of any short term agistment that would be available perferably in two paddocks?

One paddock with 3 mares, 2 x 6 month old foals - all happily running together at the moment.

One paddock with QH stallion, 18 month old CB x TB colt, and one donkey gelding all happy together Smile

Respectful of fences and electrics.

Will be having a transporter pick them all up in the last couple of days in June to go to the new place - but want them OFF the property that I am on at the moment.

There will need to be access for a transporter to be able to get their truck in to drop them off and to pick them up. I do not wish to have to shuffle a couple at a time over and leave some on the property here while I do the runs back and forth....

Prefer somewhere close-ish to Springton or Bridgewater.... I am not up to driving long distances to tend to them each day.....

Email: mjw973@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.reigatestud.com

SHORT TERM AGISTMENT URGENTLY REQUIRED
Page 1 of 1