South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking horse feed or rugs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Binca

Binca

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Seeking horse feed or rugs! Empty
PostSubject: Seeking horse feed or rugs!   Seeking horse feed or rugs! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:17 am

I have some gear I am trying to get rid of (see for sale section if you just want to buy) and am happy to swap for certain things I need.

I NEED:
Any horse feed that is NOT wheaten or corn (maize) based. Josh is wheaten intolerant it seems, and I have a major corn allergy which gives me rashes just for touching the stuff! Josh's standard diet includes meadow and lucerne hay, oaten chaff, green and gold pellets, gumnuts and sometimes a hard feed for horses in work. But I am really happy to take anything! Even chia seeds, psyllium husks or giant bags of carrots would be awesome!

Also in need of a horse rug or two.. 6'0-6'3 thick winter rugs are always welcome. If body rug would need hood attachments preferably. Or a 6'3 canvas.
May also consider rugs around the 5'0 + mark for my little brat child as she grows up. She is nakey this winter, but wont always be!

I HAVE:
1 x Medium (black) Wintec Gullet
1 x 75cm (30 inches) elastic girth, used but in great condition (see photo for minior repair it needs on holder strap)
1 x 71.1cm (28 inches) wintec elastic girth (elastic in middle) in excellent condition, only bought a few months ago but will be too big for new saddle.
1 x White wintec rear riser pad. Used but in great usable condition.
1 x 13.5 inch (pony) sized red, gold and white bling browband. This is brand new, I made it myself and has not been near a horse. Bling is sewn and glued on to ensure quality.
1 x 15.5 inch (full) sized black, silver and white velvet bling browband. This too is brand new, and would look great on my boy so the world wont end if it doesn't go.. Razz

EUROHUNTER DRESSAGE SADDLE
Black, 17 inches. This is a lovely synthetic saddle with a medium gullet and moveable knee blocks. Puts you in a great position. Easy to clean and comes with stirrup leathers and irons. Saddle is in excellent condition and would make a lovely training saddle and has been used for lower level showing. Photo to come soon.
Back to top Go down

Seeking horse feed or rugs!
Page 1 of 1