South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Companion pony lookimg for a new home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spadaggles

spadaggles

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Companion pony lookimg for a new home Empty
PostSubject: Companion pony lookimg for a new home   Companion pony lookimg for a new home EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:49 am

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I must find a new home for my little man.

His history is unknown until 8 or so years ago, before that I understand he was rescued from a neglectful home.

Savvy is a palomino welsh/part welsh gelding. Approx 12.3hh and estimated to be 12-16yo. Good for farrier (barefoot), loads and travels in float well. In large paddock can be difficult to catch, but one caught he is great to handle. Stays fat on little food. Good to worm. Quiet and kid safe.

From what I can tell he has never been properly broken to saddle, and is unsuitable for off lead work, however can be used as an awesome kids pony on the lead. He has had kids sit on him bareback
and led around no problem.

Since I have had him, he has broken his tail. Half of his dock was removed and he can no longer move his tail at all. Does not require any particular care, but flies will annoy him as he cant swish his tail.

He is an awesome little character to have around. Loves a bum scratch.

Only looking for a new home as I am bringing my green horse into more work, and with my facilities I am unable to do so with another horse here.

Home is far, far more important than anything else, and will stay with me until the perfect home is found. Will be devastatingly missed.

Email: cedarview86@hotmail.com

Companion pony lookimg for a new home Image.jpg1_zpsxr0bpzvm

Photo taken 12/04/15
Back to top Go down

Companion pony lookimg for a new home
Page 1 of 1