A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Price Value on my horse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Courtney_pop

PostSubject: Price Value on my horse?    Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi everyone,
Just let me know if this isn't allowed in here. I am looking to sell my horse in the near future, but need some opinions from equestrian community members on his price. Here are some details:
Height: 15.3
Breed: Thoroughbred
Pop is an excellent all rounder, with plenty of jumping scope and established flat work. He is perfect to c/s/f and has been ridden by an intermediate rider. Jumping around 80cm, but has jumped 1.20m. Lovely hard feet, no shoes required. Not for a beginner, as he can get quite fizzy when going out to shows (due to all the activity and other horses) or heading home after a ride. In saying that, with consistent work and a confident rider, this disappears.

Also feel free to let me know anything else I can include in the ad, doing this in a rush!
Back to top Go down
beaudieago

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Price Value on my horse?    Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:13 pm

It's really difficult to tell a horses worth just by a paragraph. Pictures and videos would help a bit. I find a good way to get an idea is to look at the horses listed for sale that are similar to yours. That being said a horse is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
Back to top Go down

Price Value on my horse?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1