South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trying to find homes for two ponies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose1

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2011-12-21

trying to find homes for two ponies Empty
PostSubject: trying to find homes for two ponies   trying to find homes for two ponies EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am

neighbour of mine has to find homes for her two ponies. One is a brumby cross arab about 13 hh and I think about 8years old. Chestnut Gelding has been ridden but not much and not in the last year. The other is a Welsh Mountain Pony (smallest size) grey gelding about 11 hh and not sure of his age but would be under 12 years. Very pretty little boy very full of himself. As far as I know he has only ever been a paddock ornament. Has a really showy trot and I think would make a stunning harness pony for some one who knows what they are going. He is definitely not a kids pony. The neighbour has gone interstate, her parents were looking after the ponies but now they are selling up and moving into a unit so the ponies have to go. They are give aways and it would be great if they could go together. I realize trying to find homes for ponies like these is hard but hopefully something will come up
Back to top Go down
Rose1

PostSubject: Re: trying to find homes for two ponies   trying to find homes for two ponies EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Bit more info. The Brumby/arab is6 years old and 13.2hh
the Welsh mountain is about 14 years old
Back to top Go down
Rose1

PostSubject: Re: trying to find homes for two ponies   trying to find homes for two ponies EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:23 pm

The 2 ponies have found homes RDA took the brumby where I think he will be great because he is a friendly little boy who loves cuddles and the little Welsh Mountain went off to be a trick pony. The people who took him really liked his attitude (he's a right little B) because that shows he has brains and has the sort of spunk that as trick pony needs. The owner was really happy with both homes. It was a good outcome for all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to find homes for two ponies   trying to find homes for two ponies Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to find homes for two ponies
Page 1 of 1