South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For sale - Dimidie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmkat1

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-06-14

For sale - Dimidie Empty
PostSubject: For sale - Dimidie   For sale - Dimidie EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Rising 6 yrs, rose grey mare, approx. 14.2hh, qhXstockhorse, microchipped, teeth up to date. Good to catch, wash, trim (never had shoes), good doer. Currently in paddock condition.
We have owned Dimi since 2009, and bought her green broken. She has mostly been ridden by my teenage daughter, at Pony Club (E grade) and for pleasure riding around the farm. At Pony club, Dimidie has done flatwork clinics, jumping, games, and a Zone gymkhana. In 2010 we took her to two clinics with trainer Shane Cooper as she had started rearing - our fault, not hers. Dimi does still rear occasionally, usually after a long spell. We have found lunging her before riding short circuits this, and it is not an issue when she is in regular work.
Unfortunately, my daughter is now at boarding school, and though she doesn't want to part with Dimidie, the horse is not getting the work she needs, and going to waste in the paddock. She is a sweet little mare, who needs an EXPERIENCED rider, with the time to put into her education.
Please consider carefully before ringing - no time wasters! I feel like the mean mother enough already, and this mare will only be sold when I am happy she is going to the right owner.

$1800

For sale - Dimidie Mw4pdi
Zone Gymkhana 2011

For sale - Dimidie 2zp85zr
January 2012

For sale - Dimidie 35l7uqf
This photo taken September 2010, Shane Cooper clinic, Minnipa
Back to top Go down
Emmkat1

For sale - Dimidie Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale - Dimidie   For sale - Dimidie EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi folks, Dimidie is still for sale - please don't let the rearing put you off. It's not nasty or "violent", happens once and then she just gets on with it. She has been around small children with no problems, led off another horse and the quad bike, very easy to handle. What she needs is some consistent work! I may consider a lease arrangement around the Barossa area or locally. I had someone lined up to lease her, but the lady injured her shoulder and isn't able to ride. My daughter would be happier if I didn't sell!

I am also looking for a horse around the 15hand mark, quiet, doesn't require regular work, mostly for trail riding and some pony club. Must be good on fences, happy to be barefoot (farriers are hard to come by at time here!) and able to enjoy a life on the farm!

Tracey
Back to top Go down
Emmkat1

For sale - Dimidie Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale - Dimidie   For sale - Dimidie EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 am

Dimidie is still available - now $1500. We've had two buyers default - one because she was too small and fine for the rider's needs, the other changed her mind and decided she wanted something her beginner daughter could ride as well - and a bit of suspected lameness to sort out - all fine now - so she has been off the market for a bit. Over the holiday period my daughter has been riding Dimi, with no sign of rearing or any bad manners! She has been doing a bit of flatwork and trail riding as the weather permits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For sale - Dimidie Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale - Dimidie   For sale - Dimidie Empty

Back to top Go down

For sale - Dimidie
Page 1 of 1