South Australian Equine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly forum for all South Australian Horse Riders, Breeders and Enthusiasts! Non South Aussies MOST welcome too!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beautiful rising 2yo palomino partbred arabian filly

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beautiful rising 2yo palomino partbred arabian filly Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful rising 2yo palomino partbred arabian filly   Beautiful rising 2yo palomino partbred arabian filly EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 am

Frontera by Cheveaux...
a lovely tall refined filly by Raydon Zahav(pally partbred stallion 87%)out of my most beautiful ASB mare Me Julie.
Filly is unbroken but well travelled and shown for 2 A class arabian championships..2nd Futurity plus Classic Trot win.
She is too easy to show prep..loves creature comforts and OH BOY can she move!!
Currently about 15hh and with those long legs I have NO idea what she will mature at..a couple of her siblings are 15.2hh at 3yo and still growing and filling out..parents are not taller than 15.2hh at the most on any of my horses...Tera will be hack height.

Please only contact me if genuinely after a tall gangly show filly to play with till she matures.
I dont have a huge amount of pics but a visit wouldnt disappoint.
$3500

Not sure how to attach a pic..
I have a web site if anyone is interested in seeing her pics.
Back to top Go down

Beautiful rising 2yo palomino partbred arabian filly
Page 1 of 1